Managing the supply chain for large-scale projects requires experienced personnel, who are committed to researching all options, surveying potential problems (physical and non- physical barriers) with quick and decisive actions to difficult situations. Protective gear and heavy load carrying machinery is available at all ports, to give the ease of accessibility for moving heavy load shipments.
Our team of experienced, multi-modal operators and engineers are incredibly proficient. Our on ground project services experts work to ensure the highest level of safety, use of appropriate routing and modes of transport.
- Facilitate early projection of transportation costs
- Design Project cargo architecture
- Arrange for special equipments
- On call access to specialized staff including brokers, engineers and surveyors
- Established connections with worldwide Break-Bulk Operators